TO ALL CORPORATES
Overseas Market Research, Pre-Sales and Fixing Appointments with Overseas Companies
- Implementation by our partner "ESP Research Institute Inc.(https://www.espers.co.jp/)". Overseas market research is conducted.
- Multi-faceted support to businesses and industries.
- However, there may be difficulties depending on the implementation period (summer vacation) and the country.
Agency for International Sales
- We can conduct business activities using your company’s visiting card.
- A Japanese person who can communicate in the foreign language or a local agent will conduct the business activities on behalf of your company. We can support business activities according to the scale of your requirements such as responding to inquiries from the website, follow up after exhibitions, and development of potential markets.
- We can contact prospective clients using the information provided by our customers and conduct the negotiations as an agent. We can develop overseas markets even when we have to start from scratch.
- The flow of activities followed by our sales representative is, works as the negotiation coordinator, performs translations, gives advice on the negotiation contents and business outside Japan, and also submits reports to the sales manager of the client, and gives the next answer to the customers after discussing with our client.
- The important points for negotiations outside Japan are: 1. Clearly declare your intentions / 2. Quick response / 3. Provide logical and flexible support / Understanding the differences in knowledge and culture of trade in other countries is required.
Overseas Market Development
- Dream's Commerce will look for prospective customers who are interested in your company.
- A survey will be conducted to find out promising distributors and major users in potential target markets and a list will be prepared. We will approach each company individually and explore the possibility of a tie-up. Moreover, we can provide sales representation, sign agreements with the distributors and negotiate on your behalf upon request.
- Finding reliable local partners (distributors in the case of exporters) is one of the main factors determining the success of overseas expansion of any company.
- Our recommendation as the best approach to finding reliable partners will be to establish the required criteria and prepare a list of potential partners, hold simultaneous discussions with them and finally select the most reliable company. You will have a wider choice with this approach enabling tie-ups with good terms.
Trade and Business Agency
- We will support and work on your behalf right from request to shipment and payments.
- Dream's Commerce will provide services to identify the required research and application procedures based on the import and export regulations of Japan and other countries, we can also select and hold negotiations with the agents for customs clearance. Also, we can represent small to medium-sized companies who do not have full-time in-house employees for services ranging from coordinating with the trading partners, applications and trading business.
- We have to research the regulations of the Japan and that of the target country for both imports and exports. There are cases where import and export of certain articles are prohibited or where it is difficult to establish the business due to high custom duties.
- Submission of applications for import and export of certain products is required.
- After all this has been cleared, negotiations are held with the other party and the customs broker. We request the customs broker for the cost estimate, and shipping by air or sea is selected based on the contents of the product, delivery date, quantity and weight. In addition, we select the best option from FOB, CIF and DDP, and request the cost estimate for shipping. Depending on the product, a document certifying the contents has to be prepared.
- The next step is to submit the cost estimate (request in the case of imports) to the other party, the cost estimate can be submitted as all-inclusive product price or with the expenses indicated separately. If an understanding is reached after the negotiations, the agreement is signed and the actual trading business starts. The payment conditions, packing, and customs clearance have to be clearly established at this time. In some cases a foreign exchange agreement is signed if actual dispatch requires time. The required documents such as invoice, packing list, and B/L are prepared, and arrangements are made for the actual shipment. Check the remittance procedures in case of imports and payments in case of exports.
- Generally trading is conducted in this flow. If you do not dedicated in-house employee to handle the trading business, our recommendation is that you outsource the work as it is time consuming.